Details:Name Atrankų Akademija Phone 0037069845107 Email email@example.com
Building Your Personal Brand (English) – Online Course
‘Building Your Personal Brand’ Online course for those who want to build their personal brand. The course will take place on May 28 (Thursday), 16:00 CET.
Duration: 2 hours. Online course fee: 35 EUR per participant (register at the bottom of the page).
Trainers: Josef Kadlec and Jan Mühlfeit.
- CEO, company owners and board members
- Contractors and freelancers
- Hiring managers, HR managers and recruiters
- Employees who want to become indispensable on the labor market
- Sales representatives, sales people, account and relationship managers
- Marketing managers and sales directors
- Sportsmen, artists and other professionals
The Building Your Personal Brand course will not only help individuals but also companies that need to use their employees’ personal brands to meet business goals such as sales, recruitment or employer branding.
What you learn in the course:
Module 1 – Strategies for building personal brand
- What world we live in – the world is over communicated but we have concentration problems
- What makes you unique
- What brands exist from past versus present perspective
- How to get to know yourself better and build your own brand
- How to recognize your talents, favourite activities and personal values
- How to use your personality to get everything you want
- How to define your own authentic story and how to communicate it
- What is charisma and how to work on it
- How to build relationships with people and how to communicate with them
- What is the difference between motivation and inspiration
Module 2 – Activation of your personal brand
- Social networks and different types of digital content
- Examples of posts on social networks and how to create effective expert content
- Examples of micro-influencers from different fields and how they create personal or business brand
- Technical overview of all social media formats including those you probably didn´t know about
- How to ensure maximum reach of your content
- How to get at least 200 likes for each of your posts
- How to get 30 000 LinkedIn followers in one year or even earlier
- Automatization of routine tasks such as sending out LinkedIn invitations on autopilot.
Former President of Microsoft Europe, Jan Mühlfeit, who reported directly to Bill Gates, and co-founder of GoodCall holding more than 140 employees, José Kadlec, teamed up to create the first unique course on building and implementing your personal brand. They have a lot in common – they both used the power of their personal brand to build a business and they became the dominant leaders in their field.
Former President of Microsoft Europe, Jan Mühlfeit, is a global strategist, coach of top managers, Olympic winners, artists and author of the international bestseller, ‘The Positive Leader’ (Pearson 2016).
He teaches his course, Unlocking Human Potential, worldwide. Jan is a highly-demanded global speaker at lectures for leading universities such as Stanford, Harvard, Cambridge, INSEAD, MIT, Imperial College and Michigan Ross. Jan is very effective at using Instagram, Facebook, LinkedIn, and YouTube and has more than 60,000 followers from all over the world across all generations.
The Corporate Vision magazine put Jan Mühlfeit on their Coaching Top 50 list and the magazine CEO Today awarded him the Management Consulting Award.
José is the first officially certified LinkedIn professional in Central and Eastern Europe. He has over 34,000 followers on LinkedIn. He is the author of People as Merchandise: Crack the Code to LinkedIn Recruitment as well as many articles, webinars and podcasts.
Jan and José will show you practical ways of defining your personal brand and activating it through social networks, content creation and other tools. They both practise the techniques they’re teaching on a daily basis. Join in!
Go ahead and register here.